The Tropical Plant International Expo (TPIE) will take place this week in Tampa, FL, and Costa Farms will be a key exhibitor during this expo.
One can Preschedule a booth visit them. “It’s a way to ensure you will have a dedicated guide through the Costa Farms exhibit space at a convenient time for you.”
What you can expect during your guided display visit: “Costa Farms’ TPIE exhibit display will offer a twofold overview:
- NEW Costa Farms Branding: Highlights will include a brand-new logo and color scheme, etc., as well as Costa Farms pivoting to more of a consumer focus.
- Unveiled NEW Forms of Sustainability: Costa Farm’s exhibit display will commemorate and celebrate sustainability in the following ways:
o The display is being made from cardboard for sustainable use of materials.
o The company will be unveiling new pottery made from stone powder and 100% recycled plastic to replace the company’s ceramic pottery. – Bonus: The new sustainable pottery will be much more durable, break-resistant, and easier for consumers and store employees to handle.
o In addition, the exhibit display will showcase live displays of some of the beneficial organisms Costa Farms uses at its farms to reduce pesticide use.
Costa Farm’s TPIE involvement
In addition to your prescheduled exhibit display tour, Costa Farms has a lot to offer in regard to the company’s TPIE involvement. Any or all of the following will allow you to have an experiential opportunity to learn more about Costa Farms and many of its exciting insights, news, and happenings:
Justin Hancock, Sr. Brand Marketing Manager: Concise 10-minute talks/presentations in the exhibit space:
- Wednesday, 1-18-23, 10.00 a.m.: New plants and generating hype with consumers.
- Thursday, 1-19-23, 10.00 a.m.: All about Costa Farms’ digital marketing efforts.
- Friday, 1-20-23, 10.00 a.m.: What’s new at Costa Farms.
Michelle Opela, Sr. IPM Manager: Concise 10-minute talks/presentations in the exhibit space:
- Wednesday, 1-18-23, 2.00 p.m.: Beneficial insects topic.
- Thursday, 1-19-23, at 2.00 p.m.: Costa Farms’ IPM program.
In addition, Costa Farms’ Apopka, FL, facility is part of the event’s popular Road Show Tuesday, 1-17-22. Sign up via TPIE or contact Peter Costello.
For more information:
21800 SW 162ND Ave.
Miami, Florida 33170