Can everything really be transferred to the Internet? Do people who predict the end of exhibitions do everything remotely? Do they visit domestic and foreign fairs? Have any trade shows closed?
Regardless, the more important question is this: Is there an easier way to contact such a wide group of customers, existing and new, especially in a foreign country? Can I opt out of personal business relationships and face-to-face meetings?
What is the best and fastest way to get to know the specifics of the Polish market and Polish customers? How can I build relationships based on trust and sympathy? How can I separate the “wheat from the chaff” in industry news without confrontation?
30 years ago, new contacts, the exchange of information, and cooperation were the most important driving factors
The first president of the Polish Nurserymen Association, Jan Grąbczewski, recalls the reasons why Green is Life was born 30 years ago. “First of all, we wanted to get to know each other and our production, especially since cooperation was the only way to fulfill foreign orders. Secondly, it was about creating a common base that is known and understood. Thirdly, to present our strengths. In those days, more like a market entity than an economic entity. Besides, when visiting European exhibitions, we knew what they should look like and what purposes they serve, so it seemed completely natural to organize such an event here.”
What is most important in business today?
- Earn money
- Develop appropriate offers for select recipient groups
- Getting to know the client – who he is, what he needs, the specifics about his business environment
- Solving customers’ problems by giving them what they are looking for
- Customer relations resilient to local and global uncertainties
- Overtaking the competition
“At Green is Life, we have 30 years of experience in making contacts and connecting people and firms of the green industry in Europe.”
What they don’t do?
- “We do not guarantee you an immediate return on investment or financial success (although such situations do occur).”
- “We will not do your “homework” for you – preparing for the exhibition and working at the stand.”
What are they sure to do?
- “We will prepare the space for industry meetings, providing you and your clients the opportunity to personally develop relations at the stand and beyond.”
- “We guarantee visitors, your customers, and the representatives of companies that make up the green industry in Poland.”
“We are convinced that relationship marketing brings measurable benefits to both small and large companies. Even if you don’t have a team of marketers, a direct meeting, observation, and carefully listening during meetings at the stand will allow you to collect information about customers and their needs, and this at a low cost, so that you better know how and what to offer them.”
“Our exhibitors decide to participate in the fair to consciously develop their business in Poland. The world around us and our place in it are changing faster and faster. Today, the key issue is to quickly respond to customer expectations, even exceed them. Decent development opportunities require that you get to know your customers. We want Green is Life to give you these opportunities.”
“Decide if you care about Polish customers and this market. Do you want to meet them, and thus KNOW their needs, become an indispensable business partner for you, and not a supplier that can be replaced.”
For more information
GREEN IS LIFE