Get insights into consumer buying behavior with the latest Country Reports of Royal FloraHolland, enhanced with all 2022 consumer data from the Netherlands, Germany, France, and the UK. So, are you curious about what consumer buying behavior means for your trade? Or how to respond to developments in current markets and sales channels?
The new Country Reports include:
- Enhanced with all 2022 data compared to 2021.
- Market developments and shifts in floriculture, such as:
– Development of market size, imports, exports, and production
– Development of buying behavior in cut flowers, house plants, and garden plants based on volume and spendings
– Development of marketing channels and chains
The 2021 Country Reports for Belgium, Switzerland, Denmark or Sweden, Switzerland, and Poland have previously been published.
What makes this service unique?
“The country reports are part of the Consumer Check service. Ten years of consumer data history, an extensive and permanent consumer panel of 15,000 households per country in as many as ten countries. With high data reliability, it gives you all the possible insights needed to respond to developments within the consumer market. Unique in the market.”
The cost of a Country Report is 750 euros (member-supplier), 1,075 euros (supplier), or 1,500 euros (buyer). If you are interested in one of the 2022 Country Reports, please contact Ilse van der Zwet of Royal FloraHolland.
Contact Royal FloraHolland by email.
Source: Royal FloraHolland